Saturday, March 16, 2013

HAPPY SATURDAY ALL

Hey!  Good afternoon everyone.  I woke up this morning to snow covering everything...... what???!!!  I thought we were all ready to move on.  What the heck happened?  The good news- it is almost all gone right now.  The poor mans (mine) fertilizer.  LOL!  I hope that you all had a good week, and are enjoying the week end.  I am.  The hubs is home today, the dogs are all panting, I am trying to get going on my needle punch.  I don't know if your all remember or not but it is a cute little number with a rabbit.  I have a photo below of the package:

The floss that I am using is different than the recommended. I use DMC.  It is affordable and if you mix strands of colors, you can get some real depth of color in your work.  My pattern came from Country Stitches -By My Hand. You can find this pattern and more yummy looking needle punch patterns and other goodes here:  http://www.countrystitchesonline.com/catalog.php?category=8&page=8   I cannot wait to go back to the site and order a few more little goodies.  Anyway, I just started working on it and have started putting the green flower stems in;

Awesome, right?!  I think so.  I can't wait to get more done to show you.  I have actually gotten most of the stems done right now.  I just didn't take another photo before I came in to blog.  Hopefully by Monday you will get to see a big change.  I would really like to have a lot of it done.  Here's hoping. 

I am still loving Pinterest.  I have found a couple of charts that you could cross stitch or needle punch that are freebies.  There is one of  that has a rabbit and says "happy easter".  That one is found here:  http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/viewimageframe/23063186/394654510   I believe it comes from Gettysburg Homestead or she linked to it.  Not sure but it is very sweet.  The other one is a vase with 1862 on the front with some heart shaped flowers coming out of it.  It is adorable and I can't wait to make this one up too.  You can find that one here;  http://farmhousenotforgotten.blogspot.com/  from Lori at Loris Notforgotten Farm blog.  She has a wonderful blog.  I love popping over on hers all the time.  Check it out if you haven't already.

I also thought I would share another little peak at our BIG monster.  I love to watch him eat.  And to think, I thought that I enjoyed My food.  Take a look at how Jackson eats; 


Yes, we are so big that we have to lay down to eat our dinner.  Oh and yes, we HAVE to clean out the bowl and every little kibble that spills out and around it.  He is a big baby.  Love him lots... <3


And earlier today I let the dogs out to do their thing and something was moving out of the corner of my eye;
Yep, he was filling his belly too!


Love it! <3

Well, wherever you are today, I hope that you are enjoying the day.  They sure are getting nicer.  It is so nice to see the sun.  I know, I will be complaining about the heat before you know it!  Sorry.  Just the way I am.   See you on Monday or Tuesday the latest. 

Warm and primitive blessings to you all.

prim_bug

No comments:

Post a Comment