Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hello everyone.  Happy Halloween to you all.  I hope that you have all got your costumes ready to go.  I just got the last of my treats picked up yesterday.  Can't wait to see all the little ghosts and goblins tonight.  I thought that I would show you all the photo of my needle punch that I have been telling you is all done.  So here's a picture of my new pillow:


I love, love , love it!  Especially where it is all done and made into the pillow.  This was a free pattern from Primitive Bettys.  She has got a ton of free patterns and you can use them for cross stitch or needle punch or whatever you transform them into.  This made up quick.... I just am slow!


On another note I wanted to share a quick photo with you all.  This one is for an up and coming holiday.  Yes, that's right, Christmas!!!!!   My Gingerbread men for my Christmas tree.  These were quick and easy to make up too!  Only these were real quick... like a day!  I got the tutorial on this project from Teri over at White Sheep Farm Blogspot!  I hope that you all go on over and check this one out.  Here's the photo of mine.  I still have more to make up though.


Love these guys and can't wait to see them adorning my tree!!!!!!!!!!  With many more friends too!

Anyway, I hope that you all have a safe and fun Halloween.  Enjoy all of your trick or treaters.  And by the way, I hope that none of you happened to pass out due to my blogging twice in the same week.  LOL!!!!!!

Warm primitive blessings to you all!

prim_bug

No comments:

Post a Comment