Monday, March 26, 2012

WEEK-END GOODIES

Good morning everyone, and happy Monday to you all.  It finally stopped raining and snowing here.  Crazy weather, I tell ya.  The sun is out now but, boy it sure is windy out there and cold.  I keep forgetting it still is March.  This is the norm for the month not that 80 degree weather.  That was just a tease.  Oh well.......warmer days are soon on there way.  Then I will moan and groan because it's too hot.  That's me!!!!!LOL

So, this week-end my husband and I went to the Union Antique Traders Co.  It was pretty neat and they had some really cool things.  I would love to have one of everything.  I had only saved up a little money and lucky for me they had a few things that I had been wanting to pick up.  HOORAY! 

Love this the colors are awesome and faded.  On the back it is a little tattered and torn--PERFECT!
I love quilts and though I have taken many a quilt class, I have yet to finish one!!!  I know, I know.  I am very ashamed to say that I think the only way I am ever going to have beautiful quilts throughout my house is by purchasing them.   That's horrible I know.  Hopefully someday soon I can attempt to face my fears of finishing one, and not having it come out perfect, and be ok with that.  I know it's all in my head.  But, that is my fear you know.  Is anyone else like that????  I hope that it is not just me but, then again I don't wish this on anyone.  Back to my other goodes:


Did you notice the different colored laces?


Sorry, I cut off the heel in the photo.
Ok, I have looked for a pair of these for a while now.  When I saw these I tried to leave them but, they just kept calling out to me.  I left them alone while I shopped around but I couldn't stop thinking of them.  I have these nice old dresses and I want to hang them on a peg rack.  I just kept thinking how great these would look on the floor underneath.  OOOOOOhhhhh, I love them. 

I just love the staining on this little purse and it was already there!!
I just couldn't go get the shoes without the purse.  What's a girl to do?  I grabbed them both as fast as I could before hubby even had a chance to wonder, "what just happened?".  LOL



This is a sheet that I got at the Goodwill.  It is a king size and I just loved the coloring.  To me it just looked like a beautiful piece of fabric.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it but, for under five bucks, I bought it.  I think I am going to make my bedroom curtains out of this.  I need to wait for the door in my bedroom to be replaced with a window but, I think I will have plenty of fabric to make enough for both windows.  I am so excited to do that now.  WOOOOOHOOOOO!


Well, that's all for today.  I hope that I can finish up a few things and get pics on here to show you all.  The week-end was a little busier than I had planned so, didn't get anything accomplished.  Hopefully by the middle of the week I will have more photos. 

Don't forget to stop in tomorrow for TEMPTATION TUESDAY'S.  I haven't decided on which recipe yet, but I promise it will be good.  Until then.....


warm primitive blessings to you all!!!!!!!!!
prim_bug 























No comments:

Post a Comment