Tuesday, June 12, 2012

TEMPTATION TUESDAY

Good morning everyone.  It is Tuesday again.  I can only make this a short and sweet blog again this week.  I have to work the elections in our town today so, this will be a short one.

I sold The Pampered Chef for a short tim a few years ago and while doing so I came across quite a few yummy recipes.  This one here is one of our family's favorites.  This too, is quick and easy and great for a hot summer night. 

Some of the directions and amounts may be different than the original recipe calls for but, this is how we make it:

TURKEY (OR HAM) CLUB SANDWICH RING

2 pkg (11oz ea) refrigerated french bread dough
              cook both breads in a fluted (bundt) pan
1/2 lb bacon, crisply cooked and chopped  ( I use the whole pound)
3/4 c mayonnaise
1 tbsp chopped green onion
1 lb. shaved turkey or ham
2 med sliced tomatoes
2 c shredded lettuce
sliced cheese

To cook the bread you take both pieces of french bread and pinch the ends together to make a ring first. and place in fluted pan.  I spray mine down with non stick spray first.  Bake as directed on the package for the bread.  Let cool.

Mix together the bacon, mayo, and onion for a spread.  Cut the bread in half to make into sandwich ring.  Spread mayo mix on both rings and then layer remaining ingredients.  This is so yummy.  I hope that the directions were clear enough.  If you have any questions be sure to let me know in the comments or through email.  I had to do this quickly so I do apologize if I let something out.

Have a great day all and don't forget to vote!

Warm primitive blessings to you all.

prim_bug

No comments:

Post a Comment