Monday, May 7, 2012

Link to a Freebie Mother's Day X-Stitch

Good morning everyone.  I know, I said that I wouldn't be back until Tuesday but, I found a cross stitch pattern and it's a freebie for Mother's Day.  I wanted to give you all enough time to do it up for your moms.  Anyway the link to it is here:  http://thelittlestitcher.blogspot.com/   She has some really neat cross stitches.  I love this one here though for my mum.  The word mum is spelled with a u.  If you want to change it to an o that would be simple enough to do.  I am leaving mine the way it is.  I am planning on putting my mum's in a frame for her.  I can't wait.  If I had more time I would snap a blurry picture for ya but I have to leave now.  I will post a photo of mine for ya on Tuesday.

I hope that you all have a wonderful day. 

Warm and primitive blessings to you all.

prim_bug

No comments:

Post a Comment