Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TEMPTATION TUESDAY

Good morning everyone.  Guess what?  Yep, you're right.  It's TEMPTATION TUESDAY again.  Today's recipe is going to be a sweet one.  I can hear all the cheers now! LOL!  Well it kind of has to be a sweet one today because:  1.) last weeks recipe was soup and 2.) today's my birthday!!!!  WOOHOO!
Yeah, so I couldn't put something that didn't scream deliciously, sweet, yumminess all over it on here.  Could I?  I didn't think so.  Anyway, cause for such celebration requires something like:

LEMON LUSH

2 c flour
1 c butter, melted
1 c chopped nuts

Mix; put in bottom of 9X13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 mins.  Cool.

1 pkg 8oz cream cheese, softened
1 c cool whip
1 c powdered sugar

Mix well; spread over the first layer.

2 sm pkgs lemon instant pudding
3 c cold milk

Beat until thick.  Spread over the second layer.  Spread the remaining cool whip from container over the top.  Top with more chopped nuts.  Refrigerate. 

Sooooo delicious! 

Hint:  You can use any flavor pudding that you like.  The lemon feels springy to me right now and so that is what sounds the best today.  Ask me tomorrow and it could be....pistachio, chocolate, butterscotch, the list goes on. LOL!

I hope that you all give this a try.  You know me, quick and easy, that's the best way to have recipes and crafts.  This is so yummy.  I can't wait to go make one up myself. 

Have a great day.  I know that I will because.....It's my birthday!  Why hate them?  Be thankful for each one that comes around and you are alive to celebrate!  That's just what I am going to do. 

Warm and primitive blessings to you all.

prim_bug

No comments:

Post a Comment