Tuesday, May 22, 2012

TEMPTATION TUESDAY

Well good morning everyone!Not a very bright start to the day but, the temperature is still great.  I'll take it.  The post for today will be a short one due to appointments.  So, I should just get going on it.

Today's recipe is a newer one that my mom had come across about a year or so ago.  I am not sure where she got it from but, she has made it and so have I and it is delicious.  This is another quick and easy one.  This would be great for a graduation party, summer outing, a church dinner or just for dessert for your family.  I hope that you make one up soon and enjoy it as much as we have.

TIRAMISU

1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
3 c cold milk
2 3.4oz pkgs instant vanilla pudding
1 32oz container cool whip
48 Nilla wafers
1/2 c brewed coffee, cooled (we use a little more than what it calls for)
2 squares semi sweet chocolate, grated
1 tbsp cocoa

Beat cream cheese until creamy.  Gradually add milk and pudding mix.  Stir in 2 cups cool whip.  Line a 2 1/2qt bowl with 24 wafers.  Drizzle wafers with 1/4c coffee (we use a little more than 1/4 c).  Top wafers with half of the pudding mix and half of the grated chocolate.  Repeat layers.  Top with cool whip and sift the cocoa over the top.

This looks really nice when it is done and the taste.......well, see for yourself.  I think that you'll agree it's delicious. 

I hope that you all have a nice day and enjoy it.

Warm primitive blessings to you all.

prim_bug

No comments:

Post a Comment